Losing a loved one is never easy.
And when you are ready to tackle the intricacies of trust administration or probate administration, LKG Law PA is here to help guide you step by step through the process so you can grieve without the added stress of figuring out whether you are properly marshalling estate assets, properly distributing them based on the wishes of your loved one, properly filing court paperwork, and properly paying final income and estate taxes on behalf of your loved one.
Our staff at LKG Law PA can assist trustees and personal representatives with all aspects of administration of estates including, but not limited to:
- Probating Last Wills and Testaments (from Florida and other jurisdictions) through the courts
- Identifying and Marshalling Assets
- Preparing and Filing Inventories
- Notifying Creditors and negotiating claims against the estate
- Distributing Assets on behalf of trustees and personal representatives
- Minimizing income and estate taxes when possible
Compassion and thoughtfulness are the foundation of our estate administration and probate process.